Smart Solutions To Help You Grow Your Business
Stop wasting your money. Spend less. Grow more.
We build super-specific, user-friendly software that functions exactly what your company needs – productivity tools that don’t just help expedite your company workflow but also help you cut your expenses.
Customized accounting system tailored to your type of business and company needs.
- Profit & loss statement
- Balance Sheet
Check Monitoring System
- Check Printing
- Reports (Payables & Receivables)
Automatic payroll process that helps comply with legal and tax requirements.
- Employees Data Files
- Calculates the amount you owe the employees based on factors such as the time they worked in hourly wages or salaries. Whether they on vacation or holiday during a pay period.
- Calculate and subtracts taxes and other withholding amounts
- Processes tax information and comply with tax obligations. Adjust employees pay based on the withholding status they provided and generate reports in monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual basis
- Health Insurance
- Cash Advances
- Hourly and salaried employees
- Payroll costs
- Headcounts, vacation, and sick balances
- Employees highest and lowest earners
Combination of technology (hardware and software) processes and procedures that oversee the monitoring and maintenance of stocked products.
A complete inventory management systems consist of
- System for identifying every inventory item and its associates’ information, such as bar code labels or asset tags
- Hardware tools for reading barcode labels such as handheld barcode or smartphones
- Inventory management software, which provides a central database and point of reference for all inventory
- Processes and policies in labeling documentation and reporting. This includes an inventory management techniques such as First In First Out (FIFO), Last In First Out(LIFO), or another methodology.
Benefits of Management System
- Improved cash flow
- Better reporting and forecasting capabilities
- Reduction in storage costs(Overhead)
- Reduced Labor Costs
- Reduction in deadstock
- Better Organization
- Enhanced transparency
- Improved supplier, vendor, and partner relationship